This event took place some months ago. If you would like to see a similar event run within your region, please drop us a note.
You are cordially invited to the Global Cents Product Overview being held at The Fraunhofer Offices at Haus Hansastrasse 27c 80686 München on October 2nd, 2014 from 1100 to 1530 hrs. Due to limited space, please RSVP by September 26th to confirm your seat. Please reply to email@example.com.
Product Overview: Global Cents will be demonstrating its Application Suites that extend and enhance OpenText Content Suite/Livelink (CS). The focus will be on Platform Lifecycle Management, Document Processing & Viewing, Enhanced Workflow & Reporting, and Regulated Industries.
1100 – 1115: Arrivals, Introductions, and Company Overview
1115 – 1200: Platform Lifecycle Management
- GCI PowerTools for Deployments offers the most complete solution for moving CS content such as users & groups, documents, folder taxonomies, workflow maps, categories & attributes, and much more, between your CS instances. Countless hours can be saved, transfer errors can be avoided, and pages of manual procedures can be reduced. This solution supports centralization and decentralization of CS instances.
- GCI PowerTools for Content Export offers a solution to export all document types, including compound documents, folders, and shortcuts from CS into either a flat file structure or a hierarchical structure that mimics the look of CS. Metadata can also be exported for any or all versions of the exported documents. Filters can be used to limit the export based on metadata such as file name, date or other attribute values. The export process can be scheduled as a recurring or one time event.
1200 – 1230: Lunch break
1230 – 1330: Document Processing & Viewing
- GCI PowerTools for Documents offers the ability to create document processes including metadata integration; merging of multiple documents of various formats; conversion to PDF or MS Word; watermarking; and digital signatures. This solution allows the configuration of repeatable process flows. The solution supports several digital signature and two factor authentication solutions, via configuration, including Windows Certificate Authority, GlobalSign, ARX CoSign, and YubiKey.
- GCI PowerTools Viewer allows users to view countless document/image formats without needing to have the native application. It also provides the ability to make annotations and redactions on documents. The solution provides the ability to display slideshow and thumbnails of documents/image files. The annotations are audited and can be saved in a PDF file and added as a new version if desired.
1330 – 1345: Break
1345 – 1500: Enhanced Workflow & Reporting; Regulated Industries
- PowerTools for Workflow makes the CS workflow easier to use. The solution more closely aligns its capabilities with the requirements associated with common document-centric and collaborative business processes. Extending the capabilities of the CS workflow; enhancing the user experience; and making workflow data available for dashboards and reports.
- PowerTools for Reports & Views uses industry standard methods (XML, XSL, SQL, HTML) to create reports and dashboards using a variety of data sources like CS Livereports, external database tables, CS search results, and more. Reports can automatically be executed within a workflow with the ability to store any returned data into workflow data fields.
- PowerTools for eSign supports any combination of documents, forms and approvers to be incorporated into any CS workflow process. The solution allows the map designer or the workflow user to select multiple documents for conversion, watermarking, and e-signature.
1500 – 1530: Customer Networking | Reception
Global Cents is a leading provider of value-added products and services for OpenText Content Suite (CS). GCI PowerTools for CS are used by Fortune 1,000 companies to reduce cost, extend functionality and enhance user satisfaction in areas such as workflow, reporting, document automation, document viewing and platform lifecycle management.
Global Cents’ Professional Services creates tailored solutions for industries such as Life Sciences, Energy, and Finance using the GCI Application Suites together with OpenText CS. These solutions focus on the automating document-centric business processes.